If you’ve been doing just a little bit of online research you’ve probably seen a plethora of sunlight maps, “Expedia-Esque” solar company selectors, and price estimators.
There are so many voices promoting different systems, financing plans, different types of panels, and national, state, and local government programs.
A good company helps you cut through all that noise. They simplify the process of choosing, while also offering enough hardware and financing options to get the perfect system for you and your home.
After all, do you and your neighbors have the same car? The same house layout? The same retirement plans?
Probably not. Our transportation, housing, and financial needs are all different. Similarly, our electrical needs, roof space, home orientation, and region are all different.
A good company will get you every credit, and incentive you’re eligible for while designing a custom system that will last for years and years to come.
they will also help avoid these common solar company problems:
- Roof leaks caused by improper installation of mounting systems.
- Electrical wiring mistakes that can cause damage to the home’s electrical system.
- The company goes out of business before the warranty expires, leaving you on the hook when a warranty issue comes up.
- Misleading claims on costs and leasing options by salesmen.
- Companies using a one size fits all solution.
Our mission is to bring confidence to your power. We’ve created this guide in an effort to help you feel full confidence as you navigate the exciting renewable energy space!